Thursday, October 22, 2009

28 weeks!

I am so thankful to have made it to this first milestone in this pregnancy! It means that even if the babies are born now they have a good chance of making it- which I am so thankful for! It looks like things are going well still so I'm so thankful that I will hopefully be able to keep going! My doctor told me he usually tells his twin patients to "take it easy" (not technically bed-rest but more of a don't do much instruction) at this point because they are having a lot of contractions but I haven't been so it doesn't seem like he will tell me that. I will find out more as I have an apt. on the 27th (ultrasound) and the 28th (apt. with my Dr.). It is just amazing how the Lord works- at this point in my pregnancy with Owen I was on bed-rest because of too many contractions but now that I have twins I am doing well. The Lord is good (he would be either way) and is totally sovereign and in control of my contractions. I was sure that I would be having problems by now- but I'm not at least yet.


Here is the illustration update of fraternal twins in the womb at 28 weeks! They look so big in there!


This is Leslie and I posing about a week ago. I am 27 weeks and she is 37 weeks in the picture. The doctor told me that around 28-30 weeks I would be the size of a normal full-term pregnancy. Yikes!

2 comments:

Susan Stephens said...

Yes! praise God!!!
Please call after you Dr. appts.
Love, Mom

Vickie Mumma said...

We are so excited that you are doing so well! And are looking forward to 2 more precious babies! We're praying for you. Love, Mom M.