Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snow-life




So, we've been busy that last few days! I haven't gotten to play in the snow yet so I was blessed to see it as more than a white, cold blanket. Saturday Matt and I went snow-shoeing and Melissa blessed us and watched Owen for a few hours so that we could. Sunday I went snowboarding with a lot of people from the team and Matt watched Owen for me.

Sunday night Eric gave a phenomenal sermon about the great success rate we have as we invest in our sanctification as opposed to investing in other things that carry quite a risk and are only temporal. I will try to see if I can upload sermons on this blog... it is a good one.

I got my haircut with Becky on Wednesday and she talked me into cutting it short again... so I did :).

Owen has for sure learned the meaning of "no" and sometimes moves away from the "no object" and sometimes smiles at me and touches it anyway. I think he's the cutest thing in the world. He's gotten very, very good at the scoot so I've uploaded a video to show it off.

2 comments:

Vickie Mumma said...

Your haircut looks so cute! And Owen is the cutest baby ever! It was wonderful to see him crawl/scoot! Miss you so much and love you! Mom M.

Susan Stephens said...

I love the video! I can't believe he can scoot (looks like crawling to me) so well!

Your hair looks VERY cute! Does this mean baby #2 will be coming soon??

Love, Mom