Sunday, April 25, 2010

Water play

We decided to put this video up too.

I realize that I don't write much on here anymore, mainly because I feel like I don't have the time to do much more than upload a picture or video and then be able to walk away and let it upload. I have a lot floating around in my mind that I would love to share- about life in general, about my struggles, things I'm learning, and the goodness of God in our lives. However, it always seems in the moment that sitting and writing wouldn't be the faithful thing to do when there are a lot of "essentials" still left. I wish that I would write more, so that I could look back also.

Anyway, here is a video of Owen playing in the sink while I was nursing Anabel. I didn't get up right away because Anabel still has a hard time sometimes. I feel a bit discouraged as Owen's climbing has increased substantially and I can't keep tabs on him always and his boredom, being a two year old boy, and lack of self-control leads him into destructiveness. He can get over the gate blocking the kitchen which has opened a whole new world of trouble. The fact that the initial fun is usually worth the consequence to him makes it hard- although we try to be as consistent as possible. Anyway, here is a cute video of him getting into the sink. He didn't get in trouble because at this point it was childish rather than disobedient. So I took a video.

Enjoy :)

2 comments:

Vickie Mumma said...

Looks like he would enjoy a water table on the balcony this summer! He is all boy! Love his curiosity and creativity!

Unknown said...

That is actually what we are thinking about getting him for his birthday!!