Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Name Change

We decided to change the spelling of "Adeline" to "Adelyn" because we realized that the pronunciation of Adeline was not what we thought it was and Adelyn was the right spelling for the pronunciation we wanted. The stress was not supposed to be on the third syllable but the spelling made it seem like it should be and tended to confuse quite a bit of people. We did not want her to have to correct the pronunciation of her name consistently so we decided to make it much easier and just change the spelling. We were able to intercept the birth certificate before it was sent to the State which we are thankful for. Just thought I'd update :).

No comments: