Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Some more funnies

As I go through my pictures most of them consist of things that humored me. So, since everyone else is asleep and I was foolish enough to want to try the new Pepsi made with real sugar (if you know me you know that I never drink Pepsi) and can't sleep I will post some of my pics. ;)

Owen pushing Anabel on the new car that Cindy sent us (thank you Cindy!!). She had a ball.


I was exhausted. So I "rested" on the couch for a quick second while Owen played and the girls napped. This is what I found when I popped up realizing I had fallen asleep. I guess it could have been worse.

After cleaning up the chocolate chips Owen still had cooking on his mind.


So, these were on sale. A REALLY good sale. I won't mention that they are now Owen's favorite diapers.

Why are most of my funny Owen pics of a mess? Go figure. This took a good 30-45 minutes to get all the pieces organized. I also won't mention that he repeated this shortly thereafter and that I didn't find it as funny the second time.

2 comments:

Susan Stephens said...

Great pictures! One day he will HATE the one of him in the girl's pull-up. It could give you some leverage one day though...

Vickie Mumma said...

Tell Owen I expect chocolate chip cookies the next time I come visit! I know he is quite the cook!