Friday, June 25, 2010

Quick Update


In the last month since I posted (oops) :) there has been quite a bit of excitement in the Mumma household!

Matt and I had our three year anniversary on May 26th. We reminisced about our short yet adventurous marriage over dinner at the new italian restaurant in town, Giovanni's. Our church spoiled us and we had three, yes three, people come over to watch our kiddos for us!


Anniv. pic at about 1:30 a.m. (after watching Avatar) :)

Owen turned two on June 6th! We had Grandma and Grandpa Mumma come up to celebrate with us and had a little family gathering on Saturday when they arrived and then brought cake to church for his actual birthday. Owen is very into cars as of late so Matt labored hard to make him his cars birthday cake! It was my plan, as his mother, to create his cake for him. However, Matt being the new self-proclaimed baker of the house, kindly put me in my place. He informed me that I could "help" if I wanted but he was in charge of the cake :). I submitted and let him take lead. :)





The girls turned six months on the 23rd! How thankful we are for them and this fun stage!

2 comments:

Susan Stephens said...

LOVE IT!!! That's about the best pic ever of the 2 girls! Nice cake too, Matt. You can make them for our b-days too!!

Vickie Mumma said...

All the pictures are so adorable! Matt, have you started planning how you will decorate the girls' first birthday cake?!